Thursday, May 21, 2009

IHEARTGIRLZW/SNEAKZ

Watsup.... so if i hadn't made myself clear before ....here we go ....SNEAKERS AND MUSIC ARE MY LIFE!!!! so it would be only right that when i look at a girl the first thing im looking at is her face and secondly her shoes....and if a girl has fresh kickz on then she def. gets a plus in my book



This leads me to the photo i found on the internet today.......I mean Rihanna is a very attractive girl and all but when i saw this pic of her in these purple and black 2008 released SB Blazers I kinda like fell in love lol .......

Check out the pic: (Its just her feet) I'm trying to find the full pic!!!



Also here are some Nike Women's 2009 Releases:

-Nike Woman Gladiator Mids



These are kinda hot in a different kinda way .....i mean they def. not for every girl but i think i know some who could pull it off....They just came out yesterday!

-Next we have the Nike Blazer Mid WMNS Bamboo Weave------ I could def. see (anovelpearl/shawty lo) my co-writer in these, they came out on May 19th



There are many more releases from NIKE especially in the BLAZER catergory for women this Summer so be looking for those.

-Relevant

1 comment: