Saturday, May 30, 2009

SPECTACULAROFPRETTYRICKY+BANANAHAMICK= ULTRAFAIL

Soooooooooo ... I couldn't hold my tongue (Pause) no longer..At first I didn't want to post this but I said wat do i have to lose! lol..... I'm sure by now you all have seen that gay a** pretty ricky video that one of their current members (Spectacular) did....... if you don't know what im talkin about........
Here you go man: !!WARNING!! There is some real gay S*** going on in this vid.....so you've been warned!



.....Ight now this joint is just a FAIL..... you don't call dudes out then begin to grind your lyfe away in a "Banana Hamick" in the same video lol .......i don;t know what he was thinking man lol ....I'm not homophobic....but this is some real HOMO S***! <===== ROY G BIV yall remember that from elementary school lol....... but I disgress lls....

Its been mad replies and parodies of this joint...... I found this one joint as a response on YouTube from "Keith From Up Da Block" a rapper/ comedian.......the captions in the video are too funny man .......check the joint out and check out some more of Keiths work........




-Relevant

No comments:

Post a Comment