Sunday, May 10, 2009

THIS ONE IS FOR THE LADIESXNIKE WMN VANDAL HI (Silver Metallic)

So this Sneaker Sabbath(DoubleS) is for the Ladies...Since its Mother's Day and All... by the way I Love You Mom!!!..I know you'll prolly check this out on your weekly visit to the sight lol.... I mean i don't know about most guys but i like my girl=("shawty lo")...lls.... to rock nice kicks.... so after perusing around on the internet i found a pair of early Summer releases that are hot........

The first are: NIKE WMN VANDAL HI (Silver Metallic)


These are really hot.....if a girl had these on i would def. take notice.

They can be found in any Commonwealth Clothing Boutique as well as many other stores for a smoove hundred bones.....not that pricey.

Enjoy your Mother's Day
I'm out
-Relevant

P.S. I'll have some Downloads for you on tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment