Sunday, August 2, 2009

WTF!?!?!?!?



I don't have much to say about this song....I actually heard a similar song in a play called..... "From Hip Hop to Auction Block" put on by company from NYC put on by the Black Student Alliance at my university (George Mason University) ....and when i head it then is was funny because i didn't know it was a real song ....and was used to show how African Americans rappers exploit our past experiences to sale records......but now hearing that it is a actual song...has me sick to my stomach....this type of crap is the reason why there is so much dysfunction in the African American Community.....Come on!...like I haven't been a fan of Lil Wayne for real in a long time.....like i won't like i do listen to some of his songs.....But I have lost all respect for someone who can make such a asinine song such as this......There are certain things that should be off limit and this is def. one of them.

Imma just stop talking about this before I get really upset.....I hate this type of crap man...... This is why I don't allow myself to listen to music that comes on the radio or on TV

**DONT SUPPORT MUSIC LIKE THIS! I WOULD GO AS FAR TO SAY DON'T SUPPORT LIL WAYNE FOR THIS!
**


No comments:

Post a Comment