Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DJ Khaled-VictoryxArtworknTracklist

Ok so i'm not really a fan of throwing a million rappers on a tracks ....n calling it a album lol ......but i'm aware that some of you are so here is the tracklist and cover art for DJ Khaled's new album Victory!

Tracklist
1. DJ Khaled Intro f. Diddy
2. Fed Up f. Usher, Drake, Young Jeezy & Rick Ross
3. All My Life f. Akon, Mavado & Shyne
4. Victory f. John Legend, Kanye West, Nas & Jadakiss
5. Put Your Hands Up f. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & Plies
6. Rocking All My Chains f. Soulja Boy, Bun B & Birdman
7. Bring The Money Out f. Nelly, Lil Boosie & Fat Joe
8. Untitled f. T-Pain & Trick Daddy
9. She Killing Me f. Buju Banton & Busta Rhymes
10. Loco With The Cake (rmx) f. Ace Hood & Yo Gotti
11. Untitled 2 f. Fabolous & Ne-Yo
12. Heavy In The Streets f. Red Rum

I personally think Young Jeezy and Rick Ross should be featured more ...but I mean who am I to judge you'll are the ones who will really go out and purchase this peace of work lol

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment