Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bak N Tyme [[J. Dilla]]

Only a few years ago we lost one of the most influential producers in the Hip Hop community in J. Dilla .....so I decided today after posting the last post about Common speaking on J. Dilla, I would post a couple of memorable J. Dilla songs that I enjoy!

First here is someones top 20 dilla produced tracks off YouTube.com


Nothing Like This [[Video]]


So Far To Go - Ft. Common n DeAngelo

((Common Remastered this and put it on his Finding Forever in tribute to Dilla))

Won't Do

((Dilla's young brother Illa J .... is rapping))He is a very talented artist too

Stop ((Off Donuts Album))


Sniper Elite ft. MF Doom ((Dilla Ghost Doom))


We miss you Dilla .... you will forever live on through the music and the people you influenced!

R.I.P

Late Edition:

King --- Off Dilla Stay Paid Album

When i close my eyes and listen to this I invision myself on a tall building standing on the edge head bent black power fist up with the panaramic view just spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment